– [Mom] Simon says hop on your right foot. – Wait which one’s right? – [Mom] Hop on your left foot. (shouting) I didn’t say “Simon says”. – Random dancing.
– Random dancing! (techno music) – [All] Go Blake, go Blake, go Blake! – That was intense! (guitar strumming) – In today’s vlog, we spend
24 hours in a blanket fort! But before I get started, subscribe to our channel and give us a bug thumbs up! (upbeat music) – The blanket fort is complete. Now we just need to spend 24 hours in it. (upbeat music) So we have grabbed a few essential things that we are going to need to spend 24 hours in our blanket fort. – Alright I got all the snacks. I got Hawaiian Punch
candy chews for dessert. Some crackers if we get hungry and Honey Nut Cheerios for breakfast. Cause we’re spending
24 hours in this thing! – I brought some jumbo playing cards so we can play as a family. – I’m bringing Speak
Out because it’s funny! I need to be entertained. – And I’m bringing a
whole box of fan mail. Look how much there is, whoa! – I’m bring my vacuum. (upbeat music) – [Kids] Welcome to our blanket fort! – Guys we are in our awesome,
amazing blanket fort. – And we’re gonna spend 24 hours in it. – I’m eating crackers. – Let’s give you a little tour. – This is our blanket fort,
and it’s pretty much all of it. – Our blanket fort isn’t that big, but we have a lot of fun stuff planned that we’re going to do inside of it. – There’s a disco ball. – [Kids] So we can dance! (techno music) – The cool thing about
this 24 hour challenge is that randomly throughout the 24 hours, you guys will hear, – [Announcer] Random Dancing! – We have to stop what we
are doing and randomly dance. – It’s gonna be a long 24 hours. – Alright Parker what should we do first in our blanket fort? – Clean up! – Clean it up! (yelling in distress) (screams) It’s hard to vacuum a blanket fort with tons of people inside of it. Alright so we have barely
been in this blanket fort for probably 10 minutes
and I’m gonna go crazy in this fort with all of
these kids so why not have a little bit of a candy break. (screaming) – [Kids] Candy! – Woo woo! – [Mom] Look alive,
look alive, look alive, look alive, look alive! And the rest is for Mom! – [Kids] No! – Random dancing!
– Random dancing! (techno music) – [Kids] Go Blake, go Blake, go Blake! – That was intense! (gentle music) – Shh, don’t tell my cards. – Are we playing Go fish? – I love gold fish! – I love gold fish, too. – Gold fish, I think it’s Go fish. – Taylor, do you have a 10? (gasps) – Steven, do you have an ace? – No, go fish. That’s Jordan’s ace. – Do you have a six? Thank you. – I don’t think we’re playing it right. – Do you have a queen? – Go fish! (babbling) – I’ve lost all control of this game! – That card game took a lot out of me. I’m up for a snack. – It’s a good thing we brought crackers. – Random dancing!
– Random dance party while we’re eating crackers! (techno music) – [Mom] Simon says, jump up and down. Simon says turn in a circle three times. Simon says hug your neighbor. – I’m alone. – [Mom] Simon says hop on your right foot. – Wait, which one’s right? – [Mom] Hop on your left foot. (shouting) I didn’t say Simon says. Alright guys it is getting super late and I think we are gonna go ahead and go to sleep and call it a night and we will do all the
rest of our activities in the morning when we wake up. Everyone get their pajamas on. – [Kids] One, two three! (claps) – We’re all ready for bed. – Tada! – Everybody pick a comfortable
spot in the blanket fort and I will give you a
blanket so we can go to bed. Hopefully we will get some sleep tonight. There is a lot of people
jam-packed in this blanket fort. She sees me. (baby crying) She’s coming for me. I am sleeping. – Random dancing!
– Random dancing! (techno music) (gentle piano music) Lights out everybody. – Random dancing!
– Random dancing! (techno music) (gentle piano piano) Good morning guys. – Random dancing!
– Random dancing! (techno music) – Now that’s a way to start the morning. – Wait it’s morning? – Good morning guys, we have almost spent 24 hours in our blanket fort. So we have a few more
things that we wanted to do in our blanket
fort before the 24 hours is up but the first thing that we’re going to do
before we do anything. – Eat breakfast. – Good thing we brought the Cheerios. – Cereal for everyone. (upbeat music) Nothing sounds better than eating a giant bowl of cereal after spending an entire night in this blanket
fort with these kids. It was rough guys, it was rough. (babbling) – I love those yogurt thingies. – Mama, knock-knock. (gasp) – [Brother] Knock-knock who? – Knock, knock-knock. – It’s the never ending knock-knock joke. – It’s time for Speak Out. We’re gonna do watch your mouth challenge. You guys are going to try and guess what you think each kid is saying. So each kid is gonna say their clue three times, you guys comment down below if you know what it is. (speaking gibberish) – I said it three times. (speaking gibberish) (speaking gibberish) (speaking gibberish) (choking) (speaking gibberish) Alright so we have one more thing that we’re going to do, we are going to read some of your guys’ fan mail and we will be able to end our 24 hours in our blanket fort, but first, – Random dancing!
– Random dancing! (techno music) (whip cracks) – Everyone grab one fan mail letter, we are going to be
reading one letter each. I’m gonna go first. Okay, our first letter
is from Amilia, she said, Dear Shot of The Yeagers,
my name is Amilia. I like your show, I watch
your show every day. My favorite show is the M&M challenge and the maze box fort and
you have amazing shows. What is everyone’s favorite food, my favorite food is green beans. – [Dad] Eww. – I am seven years old,
keep up the good work. Good job eating green beans!
– Green, green beans! – My turn. It says, I like your channel. My favorite was the part when you played hot lava at the park. I am Carson and I am six. – Go six year-olds! – We’re praying for your
Carson, we hope you feel better. – I love you, I love you, so much. Will you sing with me,
will you play with me, will you hug me? (clapping) – To Shot of The Yeagers, from Amaya. Shot of The Yeagers, every day when I come back from school, or a
place without my iPad, I come back to see if you
published a video that day. I am one of your number one fans. I am seven years old,
I have two questions. How old is Blake, and
what’s your middle name? Alright so Blake, she’s nine months old. And my middle name is Richard. – Michael. – Kaylynn. – Kim. – Jeanette. – Anne – Mine is Lynn and Blake’s is Adele. – Time for my letter. Dear Shot of The Yeagers,
my name is Madison. – [Mom] Settler.
– Settler. My dream is to meet you. My favorite video is
the silly string fight. You’re the best, love
you, your friend Madison. – Thank you for the letter, Sophia. Her favorite video was
ghost in the graveyard. – Oh snap. – It’s time for my letter. Dear The Yeagers, my
name is Olivia Edsole. I live in London, in
England, I am 13 years old. I am writing to tell you
how much I love your videos. I especially liked all the videos that you played Sardines in. I would like to talk to Steven about Star Wars because I like Star Wars too. Yes, Star Wars is amazing. Because, and about Scouts. I live near the River
Thames where I go canoeing. My other hobby is parkour, I like parkour. I send a big hello to all of you. It would make me very happy if you would read this in one of your videos. Love from Olivia. Thank you for writing Olivia! – Alright guys, we survived 24 hours in our blanket fort, we only lost a few members of our
family but that’s okay. The strong ones survived. – The question for the day is where else should we spend 24 hours in? – Subscribe to our channel. – Comment below. – There’s a big thumbs up. – And we’ll see you guys tomorrow. – [Kids] Bye! – Group up, Taylor get in. – And here are the answers to our watch your mouth challenge. Did you guys get them right? – Where’s the gum where you did not chew? – Who wants to have a
peak in the lucky bag? – Wave bye-bye, no you not the baby. – Cowboys cough at free milkshakes. (guitar strumming)